Career Builds for
THE DISCIPLE OF KHAINE
“The chosen dark priests of the bloody handed god, The Disciples of Khaine, can be found on the frontline of any Druchii assault. Using wicked ritual blades, a Disciple harvests the essence of their enemy and offers it to Khaine in exchange for fell blessings and dark powers. The Disciple of Khaine is the shepherd of war, ensuring the bloody slaughter can continue in the name of their dark god.”
Difficulty (Skillcap, Rotations) 0
Versatility (Build / Playstyle Variety) 0
Mobility (Gap-Closers, Escapes, Immunities, Movespeed Buffs) 0
Special Mechanic: Soul Reaping
Class Details: A front – line healer, Disciples use Soul Reaping to gather Soul Essence from their foes, striking them down in the name of Khaine. The Essences can then be used to invoke divine gifts of mending, healing, and support of their allies. In order to ensure that they have a steady supply of Essence available, Disciples must be active members at the front lines of the battle.
Disciples of Khaine are wicked in RvR combat. Since they do a decent amount of melee damage and can heal well during combat, it’s rare that you’ll find a class that can stand up to them one on one. If you get two Disciples working in tandem, that can be a sight to behold as they cut through just about anything you have to offer. On the average, it will usually take at least two people to take down a well played Disciple of Khaine.
Melee combat is your friend. If you get caught out in the open with no one to cut on and attacked at range? You’re a goner. While you have 250 blood points to burn through, it does you no good if you can’t replenish them. As a Disciple of Khaine, as long as you have people to cut, you’ll have blood points to spend in healing and if you can keep the heals going, you can outlast even the most dedicated Melee DPS class.
Dark priests of the Bloody Handed god, The Disciples of Khaine can be found on the frontline of any Druchii assault. In combat, the Disciple is a master of shifting the balance of a fight, for what they reap from their enemies they give to their allies – what was once your strength will soon become their own. Disciples must be watched carefully and their fell magic countered in short order or you will find your very essence trapped in servitude to Khaine.
Using wicked ritual blades, a Disciple harvests the essence of their enemy and offers it to Khaine in exchange for blessings and dark powers. These dark gifts allow the Disciple to tend to the needs of the Dark Elven host, mending bones, suppressing pain, and even raising critically injured warriors to fight again.
The Path of Ritual
The Path of Ritual focuses on increasing your healing abilities. This will make it easier for you to heal more efficiently, incurring less overall cost for your healing abilities.
Path of Torture
This Path of Mastery focuses on causing more damage with your attacks. Of course Khaine absolutely loves this. Coupled with your already impressive healing abilities, this can be a wicked path to master for the Disciple.
Path of Sacrifice
This Path of Mastery is about debuffing your enemy into oblivion. It raises your attack power and lowers your foes abilities and skills. This causes them to visit less damage upon you and yours, thus ensuring victory for your side.
As a Disciple of Khaine you will need the following statistics which you can improve using armor sets, weapons, rings, talismans and renown points
Will Power: Increases your healing Power and increases the chance to disrupt enemy spells.
Healing Critical: Increase your chance to do Critical heals.
Wounds: Increases your overall HP. You can never have enough HP.
Armour: Reduces the physical damage you receive from physical damage.
There are many ways to get gear:
- Open RvR: The gear and weapons you get here are for your main spec.
- During RvR: when you kill or lock a zone you will be given medallions according to your level which you can trade for armor and weapons. At the end of a zone if you roll high enough you will be give a color bag with may contain certain tokens that you can trade and get a jewel set. Engineers don’t have defensive jewels set like other classes.
- Scenarios: The gear and weapons you get here are some of the best weapons in game. You gain emblems at the end of every scenario and then you trade the emblems in the vendors in altdorf or inevitable city for your gear and weapons.
- Tome Unlocks: The tome is the book on your menu bar. In there you can do some like achievements i.e kill 100 orcs and get an unlock or get 3 items from a creature and then you trade that for a token in the library in altdorf or inevitable city and then that token in a jewel. There are some nice sets to see. Have a look in the useful links section.
- Tier 4 epic quests: There is one epic quest story line in every area, and once you complete them you are given a choice of 1 item.
- Dungeons & Lairs: Some Dungeons and Lairs can provide some good gear, weapons and jewels as you level up and or for end game. Changes in locations and ways to get end tier gear are happening constantly. Try and keep and eye on game forums.
Changes in ROR
- New ability added to 15pts in Torture, Scent of Blood, removes snares, roots, disarms, and silencing effects, makes you immune from snares for 5s, and increases your movement speed by 50 while active. Cooldown is 5min. Dual wield required.
- The core tactic, Divine Fury, now reduces the cooldown of Scent of Blood from 5min to 30s.
- The Torture m4, Vision of Torment, is moved to core, requires level 40, and will place all morales on a 5min cooldown if used. If any other morale is used instead, the normal 60s cooldown applies.
- Covenant of Celerity and Covenant of Vitality have internal cooldowns of 1s.
- Potent Covenants tactic only works for the DoK.
- Resurrection Illness now applies a 25% stat debuff, down from 50%, still excluding wounds.
Changes in ROR are happening constantly and its hard to keep up with them all. Stay updated by following the news and patch notes: